Sunday 7 August 2022

AEW Battle of the Belts III review now up!


 So today, with my review of AEW Battle of the Belts III, I complete my goal of having written something every day this week, including the weekend! My AEW reviews are a special thing I do for Patrons - you can find the new one (which to be honest is mainly about how much I love watching Jamie Hayter beat people up) and all my previous reviews on my Patreon. Highlights include: the aforementioned Jamie Hayter simping, a firm commitment to taking every opportunity to slag off Jay Lethal, a section where I talk about watching a match between Mark Haskins and Gabriel Kidd while on edibles, and my ongoing efforts to come up with parody titles for Wednesday's Quake at the Lake event, which, for my money, reaches its apotheosis in this one. Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment