Friday 16 September 2022

It's a Merry Motley Meme Dump!

 Busy with other things today so I may not get the chance to do a full update. Therefore enjoy the finest memes I have made since the last time I did one of these posts!

First, Doctor Who stuff: 

Resurrection of the Daleks (1984)


Frontios (1984) 



Planet of Fire (1984)


The King's Demons (1983)


The Awakening (1984)


And now, the wrestling memes:









Philip Roth wrote a novel about Eddie Kingston's beefs:



Tasteless memes about the passing of Liz, Quen ov all r harts:



A single solitary The Prisoner meme:

And finally, I know what you're all saying 'these are great AJ but what we really want is a photo of Le Corbusier playing basketball'. Fear not friends, I've got you covered: 


Le Corbs believed playing basketball twice a week gave him 'moral power'. Evidently not enough to stop him sucking up to the Vichy Regime though. Maybe he should have tried to fit in an extra session.

No comments:

Post a Comment