Monday 8 February 2010

Whoooooaaaah

An American Redhead in London posted a link to a horoscope today for Virgo which, as a Virgo myself, I find quite appropriate too:

A small feat you accomplish today could evolve into a much bigger achievement down the road. You may have felt recently that you can't tackle the big stuff because the little stuff keeps getting in the way, but actually you are covering a lot of ground just doing what you're doing now. You sometimes tend to feel as though you have to make big, sweeping changes in order to show progress. But progress is any forward movement. If you stop focusing on how many inches forward you moved, you will soon look back and realize just how far you've come.

Appropriate for me too. I keep thinking I'm Dragging My Heels and Not Doing Enough. But then when I look back at where I was and the state I was in last July and August, the change is astonishing. I look at where I am now, I look at what I'm doing, and I think that I would never have had the courage to do any of it a year ago. Whooooahh, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment