Wednesday 5 October 2022

Tired

 


I am tired of submitting myself to systems of care which constantly retraumatise me.

 I am tired of sites which facilitate conversation with my friends preventing me from having honest conversations because of 'safety' features which are anything but. 

I am tired of the whole fucking charade, the pretence that any of this is care and not torment.

 I am tired of autocorrect and Grammarly thinking they know better than me what I want to express. 

I am tired of how boring my enemies are.

I am tired of tiptoeing around the sensitivities of those playing the game on the easiest possible setting who have mistaken advantage for puissance. 

I am tired of pretending the reproduction of this society is anything good, or that it is motivated by anything but the most base impulses the disordered creature which laughably calls itself something capable of thinking has proven itself to be capable of.

I am sick of living in Hell and pretending it's anything other. 


I wish to go into the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment